Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region
GOLCER has a strong presence in the middle east through collaboration with financial institutions in the region. GOLCER provides training courses that are tailored to the needs of the professional community there.
Several training sessions have been provided for the top corporates such as Zain Telecom.
Some of GOLCER’s media appearances:
- GOLCER’s High-Frequency Research on Media
- ‘Why the confidence in sukuk offerings?’, International Finance Magazine, 8 January 2015.
- ‘The Fiscal consequences of the Oil price drop’, Public Finance International, 24 June 2015.
- ‘Good News for Europe – But What have falling oil prices meant for gulf finances?’, Global Banking and Finance Review, 3 July 2015.
- Sudan: from economic crisis to the question of inclusivity